Friday 4 May 2012

Morning everyone it's my turn to make the weekly project.
I've made a little pocket card.
I've used one of the lovely new Loverly Jubblies 
This one is called Daisy Bunting and I think it's my favourite out of all of the Jubblies, but I must admit I love all of them.

To make the pocket card I used
Daisy Bunting image coloured using pro markers
Circle sentiment from the Little Claire May club stamp set
2x 12.5 x 12.5 cm's blank cards
Papermania backing papers from the Portobella Road range
Ribbon
Card candy
Glue
Foam pads 
Border punch





Cut one of the blank cards to measure 10cm's across the front of the card then cut the second to measure 7cm's across the front.

and punch a border along each of these.



Ink the edge of each card. 
Stick the back of each card together sticking a piece of ribbon across the back or the cards.


cut the backing paper to fit the card and cover as shown.



stick each side of the flap to make the pocket




colour your image and mat and layer onto a diecut scalloped circle.
Stick the ribbon to the front of the card and then add the image using foam pads allowing the image to overlap the punched edge.
Ink the edge of  the sentiment and add to the corner of the card.
Add the card candy to the corner as shown.
Below you can see the outside and inside of the finished card.





4 comments:

  1. Like the pocket card idea. Not made one before but will have to give it a try.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - I'll have to try it myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea for a card - will have to try this. Love the image, and your papers too! Thanks for sharing. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabbie Project.....going to have a go myself.....thank you for the inspiraton! xx

    ReplyDelete