Friday 19 July 2013

Weekly Blog Project -'Flowerhead - Dinky' Flowerpot!

Good Friday to you all! Hope you have all been enjoying the good weather and have been crafting in the garden, like I have. It is my turn, Heidi to share a blog project with you today.
 
I have been asked a lot recently about my flowerpot card that I made using the larger 'Flowerhead' image, so I thought I would give you a little tutorial making a smaller version of the card, using the new 'Dinky' stamp.
 
You can purchase each size of the 'Flowerhead' from the website HERE.
 


 
Products Used :

Little Claire 'Flowerhead' Dinky Stamp
First Edition 'J'Adore Paper Pack
Kraft Cardstock
Cream Lace
Linen Thread
Dragonfly Charm
Momento 'Tuxedo Black' Inkpad
Momento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad
Double-Sided Tape


Instructions :

(1) On orange flowery paper, stamp up three 'Dinky Flowerhead' images, cut out all three flowers.


(2) Cut a piece of kraft cardstock to measure : 14cms x 6cms. Score at 6cms and 12cms, ink edges using Momento 'Rich Cocoa' inkpad.


(3) Cut into each side to shape like a pot.
(4) Cut another piece of kraft cardstock : 8cmsw x 4cms, cut a piece of paper to measure : 7.5cms x 3.5, ink edges and stick together.  Stamp up image over corner.


(5) Using brown inkpad, edge pot shape and paper flowers. Attach a small piece of lace to each corner.


(6) Attach lace to the rim of pot, tie a know. Add linen thread to charm and attach to lace. Stamp over corner as shown.



(7) Add pearls to flower centres.

I do hope you have enjoyed my little tutorial and hope you enjoy making these little flower-pots as much as I do.

Have fun!

Heidi & The Little Claire Design Team

xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and different card Heidi !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this flowerpot Heidi, it's so cute. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh Heidi, what a clever card, thank you x

    ReplyDelete