Friday 6 December 2013

Weekly Blog Project - A Christmas Notebook

 
Good morning, it is my turn (Heidi) to share a blog project with you.
 
I have turned a plain little notebook into a Christmas Notebook using the gorgeous 'Good Morning Robin' stamp, some white embossing powder and some white Liquid Pearls.
 
These little books are great for jotting down your Christmas shopping in, mine is full of lists of things that I still need to purchase.
 
Here are the products I used :

 
Little Claire 'Good Morning Robin' stamp set available HERE
Small notebook
Kraft cardstock
Versamark Inkpad
White Embossing Power
White Dotty Ribbon
White Liquid Pearls
Heat-Gun
Strong Double-sided tape
 
and here are the instructions
 
Christmas Notebook Instructions :
 
(1) Cut a piece of kraft card to measure : 7cms x 11.5cms.
(2) Using the Versamark inkpad, stamp up 'Good Morning Robin' onto kraft card.
(3) Cover with white embossing powder and heat with the heat-gun until clear.
 
 
(4) Stick card onto notebook, using strong double-sided tape.
(5) Attach white Liquid Pearls down side of kraft card and do dots along edges.
 
 
I do hope you have enjoyed my little blog project today.
 
Another teamie will be sharing their blog project next Friday.
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx
 


2 comments:

  1. Great idea Heidi - I think I need an A4 size to write a list of all I still have to do and buy!! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea Heidi !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete