Tuesday 29 July 2014

Introducing two NEW stamps...

...namely our latest Birdhouses that can also be used with the original Changing Birdhouse set.

So, here they are...

Gardening Birdhouse £3.99

 Changing Gardening Birdhouse stamp

 And our lovely Wedding Birdhouse £3.99

Changing Birdhouse Wedding stamp

Just look at these fab cards designed by our teamies using these little stamps...


designed by Diane
Diane has used the stamp with stand from the Changing Birdhouse set to create a real stunner!

Here's another gorgeous card from Helen N...

designed by Helen N

We love the little stripey deckchair!

Here's the Wedding Birdhouse, with two cards from Francy..


designed by Francy

And a lovely layout from Gaynor, using the branches from the original Changing Birdhouse set...

designed by Gaynor

You like?  We LOVE these two new additions to the Changing Birdhouse collection, especially as you can use them on their own too. Head over to the website to see the whole collection.

COMPETITION TIME....tell us which of the two you like best and why and we'll pick a winner and send you your chosen Birdhouse stamp. Winner to be announced on Tuesday 5th August.

And now for the winners of last week's Birdhouse Baby Washing Line competition, drumroll....
....the winners are

CherylW ...
These cards for babies are so sweet. I really love that image. I'd like to see my linens hanging on the line again. I haven't been able to hang things outside to dry for decades, as I don't live in a place with that capability. I love the fresh smell of linens that have been outside, though.

Debra Kenworthy...
These cards for babies are so sweet. I really love that image. I'd like to see my linens hanging on the line again. I haven't been able to hang things outside to dry for decades, as I don't live in a place with that capability. I love the fresh smell of linens that have been outside, though.

Sharon...
I would love to see my mum out on my line (or maybe pegging the washing out!), died a year ago and miss her sooo much

Please could you email Carol to claim your prize. 

Now here's how to grab yourself something BARGAINOUS!  We're continuing with our stock room summer clear out and having a good old tidy.  Hop over to the website to see our SALE page.  We've added papers, Bazzill card and Distress Inks.  You'd better be quick, as it's only while stocks last. Here's a sneaky look at what's on offer...


Distress Ink Pad Vintage PhotoDistress  Ink Pad Mustard Seed


 Distress inks NOW £2.80 (were £4.50)

Bazzill Card - Aloe VeraBazzill Card - Rain

 Bazzill card NOW 30p (was 50p)

FINALLY, just a reminder that Steve will be at the Stamparama Show in Stevenage this Sunday 3 August - go and say hi to him if you're there!

The Little Claire Team xxx





5 comments:

  1. Such lovely stamps !!! Fab creations. But I just adore the summer birdhouse stamp. This is such a beauty and I love the flowers and the lounge chair. So relaxing and cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wedding birdhouse you are so clever xxxxxlovr June

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gardening birdhouse. Such a great stamp and useful for all sorts of occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favourite would have to be the wedding birdhouse. Something a bit different for a wedding card. Love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gardening birdhouse and I know I'd get lots of use from it as my husband and most of his friends are keen gardeners

    ReplyDelete