Friday 11 September 2015

Friday Blog Project - Butterfly Blossoms Card

Hello, Heidi here to share another blog project with you, using one of the many stamps from the Little Claire range.
 
 
 I have chosen to use 'Butterfly Blossoms', a beautiful floral image with two butterflies.  It is an image I haven't used for a while and a couple of days ago, I saw two butterflies similar to the ones in the image, on my buddlia bushes in the garden. I am not sure of their names, but they were really graceful, flitting everywhere before they flew away.  They inspired me to find this stamp and ink it up!
 
 
I have used the wonderful 'Little Claire' - 'Ombre' papers behind the images and have added glossy accents to the flowers and butterflies.
 
Here are the products used on my card :
 
Little Claire 'Sending Smiles' sentiment dinky set
Little Claire 'Ombre' papers
Blue Bazzill Card
White Card Blank (15cms x 15cms)
White stamping card
Rich Cocoa Memento Inkpad
Promarker Pens : Denim Blue, Pastel Blue, Pastel Beige,
Caramel and Khaki.
Glossy Accents
Large cream pearls
(Most products available on the website HERE)
 
How my card was put together :
 
(1) Onto white stamping card, stamp up twice and colour in.
(2) From second image, cut out large and smaller butterflies. Stick cut-out butterflies onto image.
(3) Matt main image onto a blue piece of card, leaving 1/2cm edge.
(4) Cut a square of blue card to fit card blank.
(5) Stick a piece of 'Ombre' paper onto blue card, again leaving a 1/2cm edge.
(6) Onto an oblong of white stamping card, stamp up floral image all over, colour in.
(7) Matt onto a piece of blue card.
(8) Start sticking layers together as card.
(9) Stamp up sentiment and once again matt onto blue card.
(10) Add pearls and glossy accents to main image, leave to dry.
 
That's my project done, I do hope you enjoyed it.  Thank you for stopping by the blog today.
 
Heidi and
The Little Claire Design Team
 
xxxx
 
 
 


1 comment: