Wednesday 23 March 2016

Monthly Blog Challenge Inspiration - Sarah

Good Morning Everyone!
 
Today I bring you a quick reminder and inspirational post for the Anything Goes Challenge. For my card I have used the a sheet from the Irresistable Images - Silhouette Everyday Images. I also used a green paper from the Splodge paper pack, these packs are so stunning and I thought this would work perfectly for an artist themed card.
 
I used Distress Ink to create my own blue backing paper and used an oval punch to create the artist palette. I creates the brush using the tip of a flower petal and added some Card Candi in the colours of the paint from the palette to finish.
 
The prize for this challenge is this bundle ...


 Defo worth entering! Details can be found here
We are also looking for some Guest Designers to join in with our future challenges. If you are interested please add "GDT" beside your name when you enter this challenge! Good Luck :) 
Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and so many creative elements. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Sarah, and placing the splodge paper on the easel looks like the artist has splashed his brush - great!

    ReplyDelete