Wednesday 15 March 2017

A Little Bit of Christmas .....


It's never too early to start on Christmas projects is it?!  It's Helen here to share a little gift wallet I've made.  It could be used for money or a gift card.

 I've used one of the cute images from the 'Festive Friends' Irresistible Images pack which you can find here on the website.  There's a great selection of these images on the website and they're perfect if you want to make a quick card or project.

Here's a side view of the wallet:


And speaking of Irresistible Images, there will be more great packs on sale on the next Little Claire Designs shows on Hochanda next week:


Don't forget to tune in!

Helen x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas gift wallet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Helen I always use it thank you xxxx June horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the first time on Hochanda. So when I learnt that the second time would be a date when I was at home in the afternoon, I got myself organised. Unfortunately, Power Cut at Peterborough meant no show on TV - so upset by this. Hope to catch you next time - third time lucky.

    ReplyDelete